Out of the 3 years and 10 months that Scott and I have been together, we have been in the same city for pretty much the entire time. Aside from school breaks or family holidays in which we didn't coordinate to spend it together, this summer will mark one of the few times we'll be "long-distance".
So now that he is finished with classes and has some time to play with me, we are trying to spend every second we can doing anything. Last night wasn't the exception. ;o) Scott is what I would call "very-go-with-the-flow" and when it came time to decide what movie to watch, guess which one he agreed to sit through?
BABIES! I have been wanting to see it for a while, and although it wasn't what I expected, it was still a very cute documentary that shows the huge differences in culture and lifestyle seen through the eyes of a little one. Scott and I were relieved/happy we were the only ones in the theater cause we didn't have to hold back our reactions and comments. Overall, very cute! Now, my new "can't-wait-until-it-comes-out": Waiting for Superman. Watch trailer here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment